Thursday, January 14, 2010

F***

Hmmm..today exam....i have done something that is very stupid and i think is a joke now for the ppl now...aiks how am i going to start it???

Errrmmm,,ok today when exam start...normal brief bla bla bla bla....then start....
normally we exam is like just having tutorial..talk talk ask for answer......so we just act normal.... at 1st i was taking out phone just put on table...lol...told me no phone can be use....in my mind i say wat the fuck man....im just taking out the phone...put to the table....aiks~~~
then nvm lo..after that then do my thing lul...do then my fren talk....then i also ask him bit thing la...
i that time was talking silently and blur that fellow say i talk...damn man.....my fren behind me talking he dont catch.....aiks then he say me lo...why talk i say dint talk....i was damn geram...then i say "fuck man"damn soft....my fren also can listen he can listen get....then he look at me.... say FUCK YOU to me.....i apalagi damn angry im not fucking him...at all.....i didnt say his name also....didnt say fuck you sir.....after i say fuck you i thought of my collg mate spontaneous i say back FUUCK YOU TOO>... whole class stone...include him...in my mind i think...omg why the hell i say that omg omg omg....then my fren at back laugh lo...most of them.....i really angry that time losing my mind...then after that ppl start leaving dy.... then he start say la want do aduan la and so on....i say go on....lol....damn heng that time.....then start he say i fuck him...
i say no im not fucking you....
he say i dint respect him....saying fuck him..zzzz
i say my fren also cant listen get i fuck him....
he say you didnt say fuck you...
i that time stun...haiz....then inside the class can see me and him fucking onli...lol...
2010 1st daring thing that i do
fuck my instructor...zzz

really heng.....talk also cannot....even im not talking im not looking at ppl to talk...facing infront some more.....really damn really damn....

nothing write dy...haha...
this is the 1st stupid thing i donefor 2010....
but last year also i do 1time...dowan say that le....haha...
Tii0See suckz....

Yu3n,

No comments: