Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Busy busy busy.....lol....actualy i'm not that busy la...just lazy to type blog dy...haha.....
recently i have gone back to my home town...when back to hometown the feel is just the same..lol...
My mum ask me...you back to here(T.intan) wat's the feel...and wat you felt??izit happy or sad or no feel..i told her nop no feel...it just my another home,then i told her na...i have to 2 home...just the same feel...

back to hometown..

wat thing did i do or done???
go back cut my hair....done
go back seee my girlfren...done also
go back my home see on my old bed...that is done...
then when night that time.... go out with my few old fren lo...
is that feel long old feel that i miss alot... hang out till late night/early morning...
talk talk at our grand MENARA CONDONG....haha...
taling bike around the town see ppl race car or see the mat rempit doing stun..
no doub last time i'm like a bit of mat rempit lo... but wat to do..follow fren ma..
but is fun...damn fun...late night cold cold feel...
give police chase or giv thy alll stop..and ask this ask that....
but how also is fun.. get to talk with my old fren....
many many thing to talk...
then in the end all ppl also like zombie dy then back home...
i straight away back home done all thing then
see my bed just spam to the bed....

i duno...when back to hometown is just felt different..
not happy not sad...just felt different..

No comments: