Wednesday, November 26, 2008

sadness.....accident that has past...

Last Saturday on 22nd nov..i have involve in an accident....sad really sad....
my car is totally damage... because of my careless mistake and the stupid lorry that didnt see me...
i mean wat the fuck that the i have put signal...i have not turn or go into other ppl lane....then the lorry just came to me.....and bang to my car...

this wat happen to my car after it is bang...my god...sadness bring along....
this is that stupid lorry do to me...
i really can't say anything when i saw that sad damage till like that...
i really really shock at that time...scare scare scare
but how also i need to tell my dad bout i was involve in an accident..
wat some more he just felt disspointed...
i can like to his voice that he really sad.....
not just him who felt sad... me at the owner of that car.. till now it past few day i still have the stupid memory that i can't forget bout it....many ppl call me to forget wat happen..
but i can't do..i really can't...

back to that car....i have been sent to fix..it need bout 1 month to repair le....
i have lost 1 pair of leg...i can't go anywere without my car....sad really sad...
I will always bare in mind next time must careful...


No comments: