Friday, December 5, 2008

Holiday...Holiday...



I
'm back to write my blog dy le...lol...now having holiday lo....my god damn boring la....diuzzz...why people so many holiday wan....i have fren studying college she alway's do have holiday leh...but me...huh...since april i have study so long i have been holiday for 3 time and that also 1 week 1 week 1 week....haiz...but some how also this end coming 20dec i will again have year end break...hahaha...happy...3week le..wakakakka....i will be going hometown le..yup hometown....that's real...i know hometown nothing to do much...but at lease is back to hometown...no need so headeache...when ever i wanted to go out i just go out.....wakakaka.....love it...lol....

Hmmm....I still duno i will going back for how long...maybe 1 week or maybe 2 week....see how's the condition....i hope that my car will be ready on this 20th of december...really hope so....i needed that car...plz god....if that car is ready then i will having my car....back to hometown lo...wakaka.....

But now i need to go back to my boring holiday le...need to stop dreaming bout it 1st....
BACK BACK WAKE UP TAN YUEN LOONG!!!!!
Now,yup i'm in front the comp writing blog...lo...wakaka....listeining to song...
see bout modding car forum....sweet...~~~~!!!!
ThaTs alll for now...

Bye now...(Yu3n)


No comments: