Monday, December 1, 2008

hmm.....still cant slepp yet le..



Now is late night...or early in the morning dy lo..haha...i cant sleep...why??? maybe is the cup coffee...that i have taken just now..my god...my eye open so big leh...i know is late dy or early morning,most ppl now at sleeping half dead alrealy...but me huhh...still awake's... ah...fprget bout it la...

Hmmm...this week i'm having holiday dy le...is short holiday just a week..for so damn long i study this is the 1st week for me to have holiday.this time holiday i will be sitting at the house bored till dead...i didnt go back to hometown since my mum say's that no need to go back...

Sad,,,if my car was not accident and went to then workshop maybe i can call ppl out to yam cha or to watch movie...oh ya..bout watching movie i have been loong loonggg.. didnt watch...my god i have forgoten when is the last day i watched 1..
no ppl want to invite me or call me to watch..felt lonely dy at kl..and boring...haizz...

nvm ba..i end it here in a lonely morning....


No comments: