Tuesday, January 13, 2009

cold~~COLD night...

I'm here back...blogging....lol...why i like to blong at night de le....
Actually also nothing la..is just that i have nothing to do onli blog onli.....
Today i felt the night is so lonely...nothing much happen
Sit down at home also so boring...the window is open i can feel the air outside coming toward inside the house
slow and solf the air that i felt...It"s so nice....
but again is cold....very cold...my fan i on it at 1st 3 and around 8something....
But as time go on...my fan now i putting 1 only...and yet i can feel then coldness...
the night is so nice cold like im in the western country...lol...
I'm just dreaming onli....
I KNOW THAT~~!!HAHAHAA

It's going to be 1 o'clock....feel a bit sleepy dy le....
so i will end it here haha...cold cold night..
live move on tomoro...

Gud niTE and MorNing at the same time....lol....
12.44am...

No comments: