Monday, January 5, 2009

YAY...~~~!!!Happy HAPPY....



Hmmmmm......why am i so happy bout...wakakaka.... Yup Yup...correct for ppl who know's me de...hahaha... finally my CAR have return to me...wakakak....is so nice....damn happy about this few day's...it have been fix already le...But 1 thing is my car they dont do it as i aspect it to be le...wuwuwu... At 1st look at the car it was nice but then i slowly check the thing that my dad call me to check....i found out thy dont do good job le.... a few thing that is not very good example my car front door the left side the mirror when pull down that time at have sound that is kinda annoying....then the side mirror is didnt paint it nicely...ARRRRHHHH~~~!!!!!THAT"S IT i can't take it anymore...i told my dad....then last sat my dad drove to work then drop by there to call them to fix it.... thank's god...thy have fix it.....if not i will be cursing them like hell off them....After that my dad told me sure got something will not be perfect..YA is true and i admit it also.....wakaka....later on i will take my car to have tinted gain...damn...

I have to bare in my mind!!!i must not have anymore accident to this car....i was so so hurt when it's kena bang and enter hospital....wuwuwu~~~ok ok lo...for now that's all...


No comments: