Wednesday, April 1, 2009

coolzy night...

To night is really the night that is so silent, how could i describe it??hmm....ok~~ this is how iz it....

A night that no sound didnt have the noice of vehicle passing by....
the night that is cold and windy....
i can feel the wind even i'm inside the house but some how i'm sitting beside the mirror
i know outside is going to rain soon...the storm/lighting can be seen like side by side....
but who care's hahaha...wait till rain come onli i close it...
night that when ur feeling sick feel anger feel moody this is the night that can bring you cool down

For me it suit's me bcoz in sick...but thx's god im on my way of recovering....
i have been suffering from fever since monday~~~
damn cham my whole body like going to explode and i like cant do anything...
the worst part is today early int the morning i waked up 4 someting cant sleep...
really damn fucked up.~~~~
everytime i want close my eye then my body become's hot hot.....
angry with it i didnt sleep lo..stay up till 7am...damn...
then i go see doc....not enough 8min that doc charge me 50buck~~!!!
but is ok lo....worth it...i'm damn recovering....



signing of here,
Yu3n
coolzy night but i'm sweating like hell...
that's all going to sleep...



No comments: