Monday, April 13, 2009

Free For 1damn Week...zzzz

Finally i have done with my (on job training-a.k.a OJT)
YAy.....happy yup....
but for a moment onli...
Today have been back to my DAmn fucking college....
1st thing is to summit up my ojt thing....
2nd is take up my assigement or can say task...i know that shit is not many...rite!!??
3rd is going to register my self to the fucking diploma...
4th want to enter that another course but cant make it....fucked up....all of us just blind
up....canot do anything so stick with normal plan...diuzzz...
5th talk crap with my buddies....lolx.... me+fren= to talking crap joke and wat more surely
carzzz...
6th fucking car park charge me 10buck's for that fucking parking thing....that place not even
grand like that pavillion or timeSquare....or wat ever place....zzz

Then i was damn tired to do anything thing just went back 1st ting bath 2nd sleep....
then woke....didnt have my dinner..no mood...duno why....



Straight up go do my fucking task....it was a damn thick thing..... needed to arrange it some more...zzz then it's the most fucking thing is all that fucking thing is on MALAY~~~!!!!!
I study english...my book is english note english but the task is in MALAY!!!!!
im gonna scratch my head~~~guess wat thing is this~~~~lalalala...
felt too boring thing took some pic...lol...
i cant do it anymore for now....lol...stop dy
cont tomoro to work on that stupid shit.....

Signing off,
Yu3n

No comments: