Saturday, June 6, 2009

holidayzzz


Hmmm....holiday's....is already going to be end this short holiday...
this is my 1 week short holiday coz of my college is having the exam...

ok let's cut short....hmm... this holiday is nice smooth and not too boring...
coz i have gone to watch all the movie i want to see seen it's on cinema.....
1st night at muzuem2<<>
2nd the terminator(the salvation)<<>
3rd and the last monster VS alien<
is like 1 week i gone to watch 3 movie......nvr tried...i knowed many ppl done dy....
but for me hardly....mostly 2 onli...


yestersday i gone out whole daY~~~!!!1st gone to fetch my fren....
then gone to sunway de...but no movie watch,,,...so went to 1u...booked
m vS a...
then we walk walk till siau jor haha....then we go
thien hou temple... see ppl learn thai qi and hei kung(sorry for the wrong spelling..)
is a very nice nice...haha....
very cold and cool....
after that go back to ss15 to have our dinner......
lastly fetch my fren back....
thx for my fren....that we hang out whole day...

ok la that's for now....
sign off
Yu3n





No comments: