Tuesday, June 16, 2009

injured myself....



yesterday i end up going home late....damn...is over the time...but i wast happy coz sharing something that i very less tell to ppl.....
then today wake up blur blur....talk to my dad awhile b4 he off to work
his going to penang this afternoon.....
lol he worn me dont go out late dy oh...lol...
then i also off to my college lo....felt tired when going to college...
felt heavy..lol...


then go college dy give fren say again...coz of yesterday thing and day b4...zzz
omg thy like knowing wat i do....but forget it lo.....
i just act stupid haha...shh~~~~!!!
then enter class do my work...till 45min b4 end college i give the computer fan hit get...
then become~~~picture below

bleed bleed~~is very less onli lo...
then i 1st thing in mine take that up send to....
then clean up my finger....lol....
how's the feel huh??
at 1st pain then my hand cold then become numb dy lol...omg....
sound's serious but no le....

now feel's better dy jor...lol....but cant touch it...
that's all want off...
all for now....

signing off,
Yu3n#

No comments: