Thursday, September 24, 2009

alone~~

Now is 00.33am thursday 24/09/09 writing my bloggie....haha...this is my own lonely night time that is i feel alone feel nice....not that normal is not nice...is just now the time now is all ppl sleeping....snoring being pig...or other's having partty... but for me most of the time i will site down surf the net....

yay~~i finally got my digi num activate... i wait around 2 dayzzz...she also hope i get the digi num
if not really die...1 day 10buckszz...lol you imagine it...but is ok for me le....haha..
i just scare she cant stand onli....but the sad thing is i can't use my mms and wap....
i was damn angry and moody le...but finally i go customer service there ask why...
then i onli know that my phone is just activated...so cant use le..
i say oh ok ok...nvm....
need wait lul...haiz....


this week is RAYA week...but for me is non other than normal holiday...
me eat,sleep,surf net, walk around wondering around...
still got how many days....3day going back college..lol...
rules changed again hate it...damn....
sad later tomoro or friday going cut my hair lul...maybe colouring my hair also kakaka...shh~~~
nothing much lo...hoping coming holiday faster come.../
or maybe next month want to see her....
missing her alot...many ppl call me go back...but i have my own reason le..
the reason that can't be say can't tell and if tell out make's ppl worried more...aiks....
i hope she understand le...thinking of getting wat thing for her 1st...hehe...shh~~~
dont ask oh~~


ok le nothing to say also le...
signing off
Yu3n,


I always be loving You,
Can't explain how much,
But i will try my best,
Love And Miss You.....

No comments: