Tuesday, September 1, 2009

cont from the story happen at starbuck earlier...

Ok it start when me and my fren were walking around genting for a few time.....round and round and round....until that i dont even know how many time we gone...lol.....after that we were call by his bro to go to starbuck..on the way to there i saw a girl..i was stun...duno wat happen and why just look at the girl altough she's not that pretty maybe other thing that atracts me to see her...hmmmm...wonder wat's izit.....(plz dont think other than that).....inside the building i saw her once...then i thought oh ok.,...wont see her again...till the starbuck i was stuned again aiks..2nd time...i say wTh??why she walk to the starbuck faster than us?then i dont care....we meet up with his bro and family...

After that we sat down....look around...my fren tell me he saw 2 girl and we thought of disturbing both of her she look like hmm..quite pretty...not too tall.....lalala..and bla bla bla.....sit down outside look them see see then talk.....and not long after that the girl w
e 1st meet walk into the starbuck...directly look at me...."i was like HUh~~~~????why she look at me...."
lala...i dont care lo...i sit around there then not long..my fren say he sian then want sit inside the hotel lounge...then he walk away...after that i also sian jor le...no ppl talk to i go find him....walk then sit down while drinking my Iced cAffe MochA..we talked while watching the 2 girl....(not directly la...)
then the 1st girl come sit the 3sitter sofa...take out the phone and play....her face and look is facing me and my fren.....my fren la then nothing to do say


"wei..your new number is wat do i have or not...."
"i didnt give you meh aiks you all the while not calling me that num ar???"
"oh ya meh..then wat's the num" i say "you very disturb de lo..."
then i take out the phone starting want say the num...
the girl like look at me stun or maybe waiting save mine and h
is num....
i like near my fren say "aiya i call you la....easy ma..."
he say "aiyo tell la" my face look at him then eye pointing to the girl....
then he change err......"your that num izit 017-67 that one"....told him "ya lo.....that lo...you very fan de la"...then the girl look at him lain macam...i dont care haha..just laugh all around with him...


Then we like kena shoo..coz the there close for cleaning... then sit at another chair....not long then giv ppl call again...i saw the girl laugh....told him "aiyo kia la...wedont disturb ppl...later give ppl fuckes~~~"then we sit down back at starbuck...outside...the girl walk back inside...my fren say he want buy lollipop...haha...i say ok lo...nothing to do pui him...then walk suddenly i say got 1 place behind the 2 girl...apa lagi....sitdown 1st la...i nothin to do like that look at wat they watch lo....play my phone lo....look at my fren why so long...then suddenly the 1st girl go to the 2 girl table...i was shock....apa ni....why suddenly near to their table.....then ask them can sit down and watch with them or not....then turn back ask me can use the chair or not....i like err....ok ok..can can le...."i was thinking that chair giving my fren to sit de..coz that fung sui very nice is behind 2 girl onli ma."
but nvm le...giv them le...then her fren come i look at her..awhile...see pretty or not ma..keke....then dont care lul....my fren come...call him sit..he down....now till his turn"dont disturb ppl la...give ppl sit le.."all the girls look at him...i say ok lo...that time is my time buy lollipop..lo.....then we walk back to his bro there....walk here and there...then i think the girlz also mad at us dy...cannot kacau us thy walk away lul....we tried find them.....but cannot...aiks...not long then go back lul...wat a miss thought want take their num but they didnt come back to starbuckz....aiks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol like tis oso cn..teruk la u al..1kau lui ma say lo..haha..say til so far 4wat jek..haha

Yu3n said...

lol...no la...where got kau lui le... is they all come find us de la..

Anonymous said...

ya mou??haha

Yu3n said...

ya la....no lui also le...haha..