Monday, September 21, 2009

feel so sorry...


hmm...my feeling now is really not happy le....
why it would be like that le....aiks....few day's back i at home telling my parents that i want go
back my hometown....i want to have my own holiday...the 1st time my mumy say cannot...
i didnt have the chance to say anything yet....
i not wanting to do wat i'm not driving back home just following my fren home le...
thy didnt even think bout it...saying this and that la...
i mean no matter how i day you must let me be alone ar...i really really sad....i duno how...
nvr ever trust me...wat ever la...i just dont talk to them onli ma...is ok de....thy dont listen to me i wont listen to them also....

haiz....i really want to go back hometown meet my bii....really miss her....
miss that we are together talking...looking at her...the feel is so nice...really love her dy...
i feel really sorry bout not going back hometown le....
she aspect me to be at her side but i cant do anything bout it....
i know she say is nothing but me i know it really hurts...
when i saw her msg say that she cries i felt really my heart pain really felt very pain..
i try my very hard to go back...but i faill..
so sorry.....

suan le....no mood to blog dy....
tomoro onli see how le i maybe blog gain
say somthing nice or happy....

yu3n..

No comments: