Monday, September 28, 2009

McD time...



Now is monday 28sept09....0224am


Just back from my movie onli...watched the movie name The accident...not nice at all rating i give * star onli...omg i was like haiz wat is this i dont even understand wat is it...can any1 tell the story?
i like the part that thy plan the accident it really was perfect...buy who care's..till the end boring also....sob sob my Rm9..fly away dy...dengZ...after that when fetching my fren back i was like err....my stomach calling me jor....so i ask my fren want eat ar??my fren say no le...her girl fren tired dy..i say ok le.....then i go back near my place there buy McD to eat...haha.....later sure got ppl say me...hor late night also eat MCd la....haha....nvm le..enjoy can lu...hahaha...


So this week wat have i done....errr not reall much of thing that i did....i too boring jor till i go ok take my phone and start taking ramdon pic..haha....took the thing wat normal ppl say flip-flap
then there the ice-cream and the moving rubber....nothing to do...hahaha but some1 felt it cute..
i was so happy bout le muacks~ to her....



talking bout her....hmm....now she is sleeping lull....
she is being at some where around taiping but i duno where she is...
wish to be with her haha.....miss her so so much want her.....
yesterday she told me about few thing...is bout her cousin'bro...
haiz ...dont care bout him....i dont like talk much bout it also....hahaha.....
yest i say something that make her felt so so sweet...haha....i also duno oh..thought is normal talk
but she say i so so sweet...kakaka...i'm sugar...cool~~~~
then today called her she was boring....hope to be at her side...lol...
she ask me y yest so sweet...i say...errr...errr....i duno want tell wat le...just stone there
haha.....sorry le i pai seh le....


that's all for now lul nothing much to write dy...haha...
for her i am being who i am and wat i am....
i love you very much...you made me change....

Sign off,
Yu3n



No comments: